Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Start Day 319

This is the official start date of my new eating plan.  I'm preparing for a convention on Oct. 8. So right now, my goal is to follow the eating plan until then. Then I will reevaluate whether it worked for me or not and make adjustments.

I felt I should weigh myself today though, so I'd have a starting point to measure future results by. Sadly my weight is at a new high; 319 pounds, which makes me feel terrible. I knew I'd been eating a lot lately. My eating has been completely out of control, and because of my physical issues, my exercise has been nil. Even now my right ankle is in screaming pain. It is always worse first thing in the morning.

Anyway, onward and upwards.

8:33 AM Bottle of water (16.9 oz if I drink it all).
10 AM 4 slices bacon, 2 eggs, 1 glass of milk
2 PM banana
3:30 PM Salad at Del Taco. I remembered to ask them not to add tortilla chips (no bread) but didn't realize it had beans. There was no way to take the beans out. I'll be more careful next time.
5:00 Guacamole and carrots
9:00 Pot roast, carrots, squash, onions

Notes: Six meals. I did well for my first day. Not sure how I managed without soda or sugary snacks and desserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment