Sunday, September 6, 2015

New Food Journal

Because what you focus on gets stronger, I've decided to keep a food journal again. I'm starting a new eating plan on Sept. 9, 2015. But I'm starting today to track my food for comparison.  This is sort of like the paleo diet but easier to remember. So since my weekend is Sunday and Monday, on Sunday and Monday I can eat anything I want.  But Tuesday through Saturday here are the rules:

No Bread
No Added Sugar
No Starches (potatoes, beans, corn, rice, etc.)

Frequent small meals (5 to 7) a day.

I'm not going nuts to weed out every gram of sugar. I'm not going to worry about things like ketchup. I'm not doing a science experiment. I want to keep it simple so I can succeed.

Today:

8:30 AM 1 small banana
9:30 am 1/2 avocado, 1/3 Adelitas burrito, 1/2 c sour cream
1 can mt dew code red
1/3 bottle Power Ade

1:50 PM tri-tip
1 c red grapes

6 ish Banana Split

8:30 Sizzler Too much food to mention.


No comments:

Post a Comment